- Engine BrandKawasaki FS541v
- Engine Displacement603cc
- Engine Output15hp
- Fuel Tank Capacity5 gal. US (18.9 L)
- Engine StartRecoil Start
- TransmissionHydro-Gear ZT 2800 charged (commercial-grade)
- Forward Speed7 mph / 11.3 km/h
- Reverse Speed3 mph / 4.8 km/h
- Deck Cutting Width48''
- Deck MaterialFabricated, triple blade
- Deck ConstructionFixed floating, fabricated 10ga. (.135”) steel shell
- Spindle Construction5" sealed cast aluminum housing (maintenance-free)
- Blade(s)3 high-lift Marbain blades / 18,500 fpm (approx.)
- Cutting Height Range1.5" - 4.5"
- Anti-Scalping2 adjustable gauge wheels, greasable
- Deck Positions4-pin manual with deck-mounted lift handles / 7 positions
- FrameOperator Tower with 7ga. Construction, 1.5 x 3" fully welded tube
- Front Axle(s)Frame-mounted foot pedal front-end lift assist
- Front Tires11" x 4" - 5" smooth
- Rear Tires20" x 10" - 8"
- Tire TreadTurf Master
- BrakesHand-operated lever
- Steering Wheel ControlHand-lever steering control with ball bearing linkage for smooth feel
- Dimensions L/W/H77" x 50"/61" x 46"
- Weight (approx.)895 lbs
- Hour MeterStandard electronic
- Discharge ChuteHigh-density, impact-resistant rubber
- Commercial Warranty2 year / no-hour-limit commercial warranty