* Prices subject to change. Contact us for latest pricing.
- Premium 24 hp 726cc Kawasaki® FR730 Series Twin-cylinder OHV Engine, Commercial-grade powerplant that meets your yard’s toughest demands.
- Ideal for mowing slight rolling hills and several obstacles up to 5 acres
- A heavy-duty 11-gauge 60-in. fabricated triple-blade (high lift) deck
- Open frame design and hinged/removable floor pan allow easy access to the deck and engine for quick and simple maintenance
Request a Quote Request a Demo Call Now!
- Engine Brand Kawasaki®
- Engine Model FR730 Series V-twin OHV
- Engine Displacement 726cc
- Engine Output 24 HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3.5 Gallon fuel tank capacity to keep you mowing and minimize time loss for refueling needs
- Transmission Hydro-Gear ZT 2800
- Forward Speed 7.5 MPH
- Reverse Speed 3.5 MPH
- Deck Cutting Width 60in
- Deck Wash SmartJet deck wash system provides high pressure water that cleans out grass and debris build-up under the deck
- Deck Material 11-gauge fabricated steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electronic fingertip blade engagement PTO
- Spindle Construction Sealed cast aluminum housing (maintenance-free)
- Blade(s) Triple Blade deck blades
- Cutting Height Range 1in - 4.5in leads to a precise even cut
- Deck Positions Foot pedal with spring assist creates the perfect cut |15 Positions
- Frame High-strength, continuous square 2in x 2in tubular steel frame with fully E-Coat lower frame and Triple Guard Corrosion Defense System™ protects against wear and tear.
- Front Axle(s) Fixed 2in x 2.5in fully welded tubular steel axle (e-coated
- Turning Radius Zero degrees
- Front Tires 13inx 6.5in-6in smooth tread front wheels pivot 180 degrees without turf damage
- Rear Tires 20inx12in-10in Turf Master premium rear tires offer excellent traction, minimize turfing and provide a better ride on uneven ground at higher speeds
- Bumper 2in x 2in Tubular steel bumper
- Rear Tow Hitch Standard
- Handle 3- way adjustable ergonomic lap bar
- Brakes Integrated parking brake system in lap bars for ease of use
- Steering Wheel Control Lap Bars
- Headlight(s) Illuminating Dual-LED Headlights
- Seat Type 20in high back seat
- Seat Suspension Durable, advanced polymer seat suspension system optimizes comfort while reducing operators fatigue
- Dimensions L/W/H 80in x 71in x 48in
- Weight (approx.) 640 lbs.
- Model Number 17AIEAC5010
- Series Ultima Series ZT
- Warranty The Strongest Warranty in it's class 3-year / unlimited-hour warranty
- Frame Warranty Limited lifetime warranty on frame and fabricated deck shell.