- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 5.50″-diameter cutter housing with 17mm (.67″) diameter spindle shaft.
- Drive Tires 18 x 7.5-8 Turf Tech TL
- Tractor Frame Unibody, riveted 10-guage steel.
- Steering Control Hydraulically dampened twin levers adjustable both fore and aft. Also has 2-position height adjustment.
- Front Caster Tires 11 x 4.0-5 smooth-tread, pneumatic.
- Parking Brake Automatic-actuated pawl brake.
- Seat Units have 16″ high-back (no armrests). Hinged mounting with spring suspension. Adjustment fore and aft 3″ by loosening 2 bolts and sliding seat.
- Electrical 12 volt battery with 15-amp alternator
- Standard Features Cup holder and hitch
- Optional Features Hour meter and seat armrests
- UPC 193308212470
- Engine Brand Kohler
- Engine Model KT725
- Engine Displacement 725
- Engine Series 7000 Series
- Fuel System Carbureted
- Engine Speed 3,300 rpm
- Air Filter Standard Engine Manufacturer’s air filter
- Fuel Type Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity 3-gallon (11.0-L), single fuel tank with single fill locations
- Fuel Indicator Translucent Visual
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description Two Hydro-Gear ZT-2100 hydro static transmissions with no hoses and integrated cooling fans and integrated reservoir
- Engine HP* 22*
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–7.0 mph (11.3 kmph) forward, 0–5.0 mph (8.0 kmph) reverse.
- Carb Compliant No
- Deck Lift Standard; hand lever deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock.
- ROPS Optional Rigid ROPS with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement Electromagnetic 80-ft-lb clutch
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters .25″ thick caster yoke arms.
- Engine Spec 3097
- *The gross horsepower of gasoline engines was laboratory rated at 3600 rpm by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940 or SAE J2723. The gross horsepower of the 3TNV80FT was laboratory rated at 2600 rpm; the 3TNV88C and the 3TNV86CT was laboratory rated at 3000 rpm by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1995. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on these mowers may be significantly lower.
- Width / Cutting Deck 42″
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Series 2 fabricated and welded steel deck. Decks have side discharge standard with the option ot bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction 10-gauge top that is formed and welded, 12-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge welded bumper. 3 point suspension.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights 1.5″ (3.8 cm) to 4.5″ (11.4 cm) in 0.50″ (1.3 cm) increments, adjustable from operator’s seat.
- Blades 2 Blades at 21.6″ Length
- Width 53.8 in. (137.0 cm)
- Length 75.0 in. (191.0 cm)
- Height 45.6 in. (113.0 cm)
- Curb Weight 415
LED Light Kit
LED Light Kit
The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping.
Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It’s constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit. Fits Quest units.
Take the guess work out of logging engine hours. This robust hour meter gives precise hour reading for your rider product (for Quest MY11-12 only).
Easy to use, 15″ stroke Bulldog jack, gives you plenty of room to change blades or perform routine deck cleaning (jack mount receiver not included).
In certain conditions deck blowout can occur. Maximize bagging efficiency and air flow into your collection system hopper with this enhancement kit.
Arm Rest Kit
Add arm rests to your mower seat.
Assist Bar Kit
The Quest Assist Bar Kit is designed to help you easily step in and out of your mower upon entering and exiting the machine.
Deck Foot Lift Assist
This foot-assist system allows operators to easily raise and lower the mower deck using their foot.
Add weight to the front end of your Exmark Quest for balance when adding attachments like a collection system.
Jack Mount Receiver
Safely access the underside of your zero-turn mower’s deck. Used with Exmark’s Bulldog jack, attaches for smooth lift without hassle or strain, thanks to its comfortable, ergonomic design. Built for years of reliability. Fits Quest.
Mounts and detaches quickly behind the operator’s position. Made of heavy-duty, water-repellent canvas for maximum durability. Easily removable for transport. Fits Quest.
Turf Striping Kit
Customize your property with consistent and professional striping using a smooth operating roller design. Installs quickly, using existing mounting points, and easily adjusts for varying cutting height settings. Does not affect your ability to get up and over curbs.
2-Bag Collection System
Switch between bagging and side discharge with quick-attach capability. Avoid clogging with larger diameter tubes. Compact design minimizes trailer space for easy maneuverability. Sealed hood reduces dust.